Supervision, Facilitation, In-Services
- Consultation and supervision to psychotherapists, educators,
helping professionals, group leaders, trainers, theater professionals,
clergy, nurses, hospice counselors and lawyers interested in integrating
role-play, psychodrama, drama therapy and expressive arts therapy into
- On-site consultation/training in psychodrama, drama
therapy, and expressive art, including workshops on a variety of topics
for numerous organizations and agencies including: grief, trauma,
cultivating compassion and wisdom, sexual identity and internalized
homophobia. In-service trainings specific to your organization's needs
- Faciliation of staff retreats and celebrations, helping co-workers connect
with each other and identify and work through areas of difficulty.
- Mentoring to those interested in becoming Registered Drama
Therapists or Certified Psychodramatists.
- Providing private practice internship for MFT interns with an interest in Expressive Arts Therapy.
Continuing Education Training Hours provided for:
- MFT & LCSW (Approved by CA Board of Behavioral Science Provider
- Registered Nurses (Approved by CA Board of Reg Nurses #CEP 11733)
- CNAADAC-Substance Abuse and Alcohol Counseling (Pending)
Consultation, Supervision and Training Hours provided may be applied towards:
- National Association of Drama Therapy (NADT) Registration (alternative
- American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama (ASGPP) Certification
- MFT & LCSW Licensure